Every skilled trade mechanic knows that to do a job well, without struggle or improvisation, requires all the right tools. The same holds true for efficient pull planning. Unified Works, Inc. is pleased to announce that we have successfully developed the industry’s first comprehensive and standard Pro Pull Kit.
Our Pro Pull Kit has all the right tools and accessories necessary to set-up and operate a first rate pull plan, anywhere. All you have to do is click or call now, we will ship your kit right to your office or jobsite and you will be ready to “Pull Like A Pro”.
For a limited time, every order receives a copy of “The Pull Planning Playbook” by Rich Seiler, a $24.95 value, for FREE!
Our Pro Pull Kit consists of the following:
- Phase Pull Plan (1 pad of 50 sheets) and Six Week Look Ahead (5 pads of 50 sheets/pad-250 tags total) sticky tags custom printed in 20 different colors, one for each trade
- Custom printed Constraint and Target Condition (Milestone) sticky tags printed on neon colored paper
- Pro Pull Plan Six Week Look Ahead Boards (6) that are 88″ tall x 48″ wide with Moveable Swim Lanes
NOTE: There are 2 versions of the 6WLA boards.
- Option A – 6WLA Boards WITH the days of week identified at the top.
- Option B – 6WLA Boards WITHOUT the days of week identified at the top.
- Dry Erase Laminated Logs and Posters
- DOWNTIME (36″ tall x 24″ wide)
- TIMMESS (36″ tall x 24″ wide)
- 10 STEPS (36″ tall x 24″ wide)
LOGS (4) Preprinted Dry Erase Laminated Logs
- Constraint (24″ tall x 36″ wide)
- Parking Lot (24″ tall x 36″ wide)
- Variance & Percent Plan Complete (36″ tall x 24″ wide)
- Plus / Delta (36″ tall x 24″ wide)
- 1 – Pro Phase Pull Planning Paper (4’x10′ preprinted)
- 1 – Customized Unified Works Tool Bag
- 2 – 3″x3″ Blank yellow post-it notes
- 12 – Bungee cord swim lanes
- 24 – Sharpie markers
- 4 – Dry erase markers with adhesive clip
- 1 – Roll of blue painters tape
- 1 – Package name badges (100 total)
The tags and key accessories are provided in a professional tool bag for secured storage and transportation. The boards are laid out with lanes, foldable, portable, reusable and ready to hang. The logs are detailed, durable, spacious and also reusable. Both the boards and logs are easy to set up and take down, after project completion the boards and logs are ready to move on to the next “Pull Like A Pro Session”.